Toshiba original DC power jack with harness + connector
If your DC power jack is having an intermittent connection or not working at all anymore, don't throw away your notebook. Simply replace your malfunctioning (loose, broken or worn) DC jack with this brand new, original part! Because it's a genuine (OEM) part, it is rated for 5,000 insertion / removal cycles. If you order a cheaper, poor quality (generic, aftermarket, knockoff, remanufactured, refurbished, etc.) part elsewhere, it will typically fail after 500 to 1,000 cycles - less than 6 months of normal use and you'll have to replace it again! DC jacks we provide last longer because they are genuine (original) parts.
Some symptoms of a bad DC power jack are:
- No power - will not turn on (dead), although the unit will still work if a charged battery is installed
- Moving or wiggling the AC adapter plug may help restore power, but only for a short period of time
- Unit randomly switching from AC to battery power and back
- Burning smell and / or smoke coming from the DC jack area
- Intermittent battery charging problems
Easy installation - no soldering required!
Specifications: 15 volts
Note: not for 19 volts models!
Condition: Brand new (not used or refurbished)
Warranty: 90 days
Need removal & installation instructions, including photos or diagrams? We offer them to our customers for FREE, just ask!
PSMB0U-00U005, M115-S3104, PSMB0U-02U00Q, M115-S3134, PSMB3U-003003, PSMB0U-015007, M115-SP3011, M115-S3094, PSMB0U-015007B, M115-S3144, PSMB0U-011007B, PSMB0U-018007, M110-ST1161, M115-SP3021, PSMB0U-03500P, PSMB0U-011007, PSMB0U-01F007, V000924240, PSMB3U-006003, PSMB3U-00Y00E, PSMB0U-01D007, PSMB0U-05400P, Satellite, M110 / M115, PSMB0U-01F007B, M115-S3154